Dioxeiprevin Admin replied

291 weeks ago

Tamil Movie Dubbed In Hindi Free Download Atomic Betty

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c A smart, and sugary-sweet Canadian girl leads a double lifea defender of the galaxy.
This Canadian co-production manages to avoid the great pitfalls of kiddie super-spy shows, which are repetition and formulaic structure. The conquest schemes of the various (rather silly) super-villains are usually good enough to keep disbelief suspended, and the means by which Betty and company manage to thwart them are for the most part inventive and unexpected. It entertains without insulting its audience's intelligence.<br/><br/>The characters are cute without being excessively cloying and there are laughs thrown in, but everything is kept in suitable taste for pre-teen audiences. The production is not high budget by an means, but the sci-fi look and action animation are pretty good despite this.<br/><br/>I found this show to be a pleasant surprise and wound up watching it fairly often when I happened to catch it. Worth a look.
I may be biasedI love animation, and I'd see anything animated regardless if it looks bad or not. Atomic Betty is a decent if unexceptional show, an example that I like but don't love. I do agree about the story lines, interesting enough they are but they don't hold much surprises and if they were 30 minutes instead of 15 they would have had less of a rushed feel. Although I like most of the characters, I've never liked Noah, finding him dumb and with a wooden nature that I find annoying. However, I do like the generally smooth quality of the animation, the cool action and the catchy theme song. The writing has moments of blandness but is humorous and charming mostly. Aside from Noah, the characters I do like, with Betty cute, Sparky adding a lot and the villains unique and entertaining particularly with Maximus. The voice acting is done with enthusiasm. All in all, a decent if slightly bland show that does deserve a chance. 7/10 Bethany Cox

Episode 2.23 tamil dubbed movie downloadEpisode 2.2 720p moviesFlight from Hell full movie in hindi free download mp4Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue telugu full movie downloadKili Aslan 720pMediEvil movie download in mp4Turok 2: Seeds of Evil download torrentThe Heist in hindi download free in torrentthe Gatchaman full movie in hindi free downloadPaper Soldiers in hindi free download

last edited 213 weeks ago by Dioxeiprevin
Please log in to post a reply.